It's 10 oclock on a Friday night. I just got done watching my favorite movie of all time with a good friend. Doesn't get much better. Tonight could get better if sleep actually came at a decent hour. But of course, I get my second wind at about 9:30. So I'm pretty much awake for the next hour or two. I don't have anything profound to say, but here's a list of thoughts going through my head:
* It's funny how the little things in life can sometimes brighten your day.
* Thinking is highly over-rated.
* I want chick-fil-a.
* I have strange cravings in the middle of sessions.
* The second shot "experience" was just as fun as the first.
* I can't believe I only have 3 1/2 weeks left here.
* I'm glad I have a roommate who is also an introvert.
* I miss driving in the mountains and singing at the top of my lungs.
* God has made each of us. We are "fearfully and wonderfully made." ~ Psalm 139:14 We have different personalities, different likes, different ways to relieve stress, different ways of recharging, different spiritual gifts... but we all have one purpose: bring glory to God.
* I have to attend a 7 hour ESL certification class tomorrow.
* I think that I've developed ADD the past year. Focusing is almost impossible.
* What kinda job is that? to come up with names for paint colors... ya know all the different color whites? eggshell, linen, lily, or off?
* All we have is the here and now... and that is why procrastination feels so right.
It's bed time. If you don't understand the last two bullets, your life is not yet complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment