Saturday, October 9, 2010
READY OR NOT!
I've had a successful first flight. I left my house this morning at 2:30am Central Time. I took off from Nashville at about 7:50 am. I landed in Salt Lake City around 10:00 am. Now I'm waiting to board my ridiculously long flight to Tokyo. I'm not sure with time change exactly how long the flight will be, but i'm guessing at least 14 or 15 hours. So I'm hoping there are some good movies on and that I'm not stuck in between two fat middle aged men. Other than that I finally feel like I'm able to be excited! Goodbyes were hard, but for the most part good. For those of you I got to see, I was sooo thankful! For those of you I didn't get to see, I was sad. But wherever you fall in that category know that I love you and I want to hear from you! I'm hoping to land in BKK around 11:45 pm Sunday night their time. So in Central time that is 11:45 am Sunday. You can figure out the rest depending on where you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment