Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sometimes it's the little things...

I'm just going to list some of the things the past few weeks that have really been a blessing, praise, good, or unexpected.
* a good conversation with a friend about fasting (why I do it and why she does it)
* being around wonderful Thai believers that have such a heart to serve (even if it's painting all day)
* french toast
* swimming laps
* getting mail
* a friend attending Thai church with me, and then translating what was said after church
* naam tdok (one of my favorite Isaan dishes)
* having supervisors that invite me into their home and make me part of the family
* watching Glee (with my supervisors)
* the book Spiritual Warfare by Jerry Rankin
* SKYPE
* Thai food in general
* God's promises
* emails from friends and family
* finding out I'm a 3+ in language out of 5
* beautiful sunsets in my new city
* being able to drive
* Starfield's music

the list could go on, but I'll keep it at this for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment