Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Korean BBQ

I've eaten Korean BBQ 3 times in a week and a half. All three times with my friend, Pat. Two of the times some of our other friends joined us. I think that will definitely be one of my favorite hang out places. Food always makes hanging out with people you don't know very well less awkward.
So for those of you who don't know what in the world Korean BBQ is, you're missing out. There's a buffet of raw meat... beef, pork, chicken, and there's also some that is marinated. Then you take it back to your table and cook it yourself. There is also a buffet of vegetables and noodles that you can take to cook as well. Needless to say, I've eaten way too much and thoroughly enjoyed myself each time.
I still don't exactly have a job or schedule. Students are in finals so I won't start teaching for several weeks. We still aren't sure where or who I will teach, though. The University that I will be focusing on most of the time doesn't even have summer classes (March, April, and May are summer here). So I've had plenty of time to myself the past week or so. Reading, studying thai, watching movies, hanging out with some students and my supervisor and family, and spending time with Father have been how I have spent my time. It's been good, but I am getting anxious to begin "work".

No comments:

Post a Comment